[Battlemesh] Open Task: T-Shirts! Please volunteer!!

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Thu Mar 10 13:52:43 CET 2016

Hey,

On Monday 29 February 2016 16:42:57 Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we have a final open task, which is T-Shirts:
>
> We need someone who takes care of design (back and front) and negotiate the
> printing. Printing can either be done locally in Portugal (talk to Filipe)
> or somewhere else.

Nobody? I can't believe I'm the only one who wants T-shirts this year. ;)

Please, help us out, its not that hard ... Filipe can most probably organize
the printingn company so it pretty much boils down to prepare the design (or
find someone who can prepare the design) based on this years logo etc.

Thanks!
     Simon