[Battlemesh] Battlemesh Reconnaissance team going to Austria!

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Tue Oct 25 15:40:21 CEST 2016

On 20/10/16 12:09, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> Hi Battlemeshers,
>
> as you may know, we were visited in Porto by one of our Battlemesh founding
> fathers, Xavier, to discuss a possible next event in France. We followed up
> with the local crew in France in the following months, trying to find a venue
> and local supporters, but couldn't get the momentum we need to make an event
> happen there. In the meantime, as suggested by our friends in Paris, we also
> discussed an alternative plan, together with the Funkfeuer guys from Vienna,
> and they are very motivated to organize a battlemesh there. Therefore, we are
> happy to announce that we will do a reconnaissance mission for WBMv10 to
> Vienna, Austria from Nov 9th to 12th!

sad to hear that Paris is not going to be v10 :( the plan of revisiting
cities ten years later in a loop sounded sooo nice :)
maybe we can redefine the loop to be in *hexadecimal* 10, so 16 years
long :P and let Paris prepare for the BattleMesh v0x10 in 2022 ;)

but on the bright side, i'll be in austria on those dates as well :D so
i'll join you, yay!!

will arrange in private, cheers!!

gui