[Battlemesh] Testbed - how to organize this year?

Leonardo Maccari mail at leonardo.ma
Thu Apr 20 19:38:43 CEST 2017

On Wed, 2017-03-22 at 11:59 +0100, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> Hi,

Hi there,

reviving this thread...

> I also heard that the local team would be willing to prepare the venue, e.g.
> pre-install routers, provide maps, etc. You can take this into consideration
> for preparing the tests.
>
> As for hardware, I'd think we can plan with some[tm] WDR4300 again. At least I
> can bring my 7 boxes, maybe other people can bring some as well. If you have
> other requirements, we can also discuss that on the ML.

>From the netCommons project we can bring 6 reflashed UniFI AP Pro,
and once we know what is the hardware we have available I can help to
design the tests. I may also bring from Ninux (Florence) an ubnt 8-port
thoughswitch and 5-port SFP edgerouter if we want to spare some PoE
injectors (not 100% sure, we may mount them before the BM).

We will also write a blog post on the netCommons website to give BM our
endorsement.

cheers,
leonardo.