[Battlemesh] community-supported food for this years battlemesh

Isa isa at altermundi.net
Wed Apr 26 16:48:33 CEST 2017

Hi there!

Im isa and am forming part in a foodcoop. We are buying our food
directly from the farmers in order to break the distance between
producers and consumers and change the food system.

I wanted to ask what the idea about this years battlemesh in terms of
food supply on site is.
I could ask some cooking collectives if they want to cook at the event
and buy local, organic food for fair prices.

If you are interested, you would like this option at this years event
give some feedback.

Organisers;
-is there a budget for food?
-any ideas how to handle the food at the event,...

greetz isa