[Battlemesh] RED - Case study Wireless Community Networks

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Wed Dec 6 09:11:06 CET 2017

Dear all,

we published an article regarding our case study for Freifunk as an example for Wireless Community Networks in German:
https://freifunk.net/blog/2017/12/das-problem-mit-der-eu-funkrichtlinie/

English Version of the case study
https://pad.freifunk.net/p/freifunk_casestudy_radiolockdown

It was presented at ETSI meeting and to Expertgroup, as well as sent to the commission.
I contacted some Podcasters and Journalists, hopefully they jump on the topic and contribute … if you have contacts, please help to point them to the topic.

At 34c3 in Leipzig Day 1; 27.12. - 5:00 pm Sebastian Raible will present an update regarding Radio Lockdown:
https://wiki.freifunk.net/34c3/Timetable#Timetable

I still try to find someone from commercial vendor to do a case study from their perspective, how this will negatively impact or destroy their business.

If you want to contribute, please join the RadioDirective mailing list
RadioDirective at lists.fsfe.org