[Battlemesh] WCW - Call for participation

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Thu Feb 23 16:34:12 CET 2017

Dear community activists and friends,

The WirelessCommunityWeekend will follow the 13 years of tradition also in 2017 and take place in the c-base space station in Berlin.
From the 26th to the 28th of May the Freifunk community will meet with their guests to create an unconference and hackathon.

How to WCW
 > Add your nick/name and meal prefences to participants page https://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2017/Participants
 > Add your session and timeslot to https://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2017/Timetable
 > Looking for accommodation or for offering a couch, use https://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2017/Accomodation
 > Invite people that may be interested or you find interesting to meet
 > Use #ffwcw as hashtag on twitter to spread the event
 > Forward this mail also to other channels, groups
 > Add your endorsement here https://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2017/Endorsements
 > Land around 12:00 at the space station
 > There is free coffee but no free beer* :p
 > Do only smoke outside the building
 > Get an eco, fair-trade Freifunk Hoodie or Tee close to the cost price
 > Donate food specialties** or EUR for the endless BBQ on site
 > Have fun and make new friends :))

The first program points are already there and some more ideas ...  so we are looking forward to your contribution and meeting you in Berlin!
<3 Monic

*Of course you can buy some, if there is a bar-bot
** Please tell upfront, since we need to calculate the meals