[Battlemesh] BattlemeshV10 logo proposals

Leonardo Maccari mail at leonardo.ma
Thu Feb 23 22:58:54 CET 2017

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 17:16 +0100, Albert Rafetseder wrote:
> Dear Battlemeshers,

Hi all,

My personal ranking:

paraboloid: hard to understand, visually not really characterizing..
ste-0xff-l.svg: I love this! following what linus said, it could be
simplified a little. I would try to put Battle\nMesh on the roof, v10
below, and the date on the tower (smaller). The tower could be wi-fizzed
a little, but i can't say how.
wbm-themed.svg: it has the advantage of being similar to last year (which
is important), but it is hard to understand if you did not see the logo
of v9. In general, for me the connection between the "battle" and the
boxing antennas is all but intuitive and the church makes it even harder
to get. I think if we want to re-use the theme it is wiser not to change
it at all, and insert it in a frame with references to Vienna, as Paul
suggested.

l.