[Battlemesh] some slides up on wiki / your slides still needed

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:42:59 CEST 2017

Greetings Battlemesh crew,

A good portion of the presentations are now up at the WBMv10 wiki:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV10 - thanks to all who shared their
knowledge, wisdom, and projects!

Still need slides (if you had them) from:
* Felix
* Andi
* Markus
* Charalampos
* Linus
* Elektra
* Clauz
* Avery
* Minsu
* David
* Filipe

It would be great to append them to the videostream recordings, so please
either add them to the wiki yourself, or send them to me and I'll make sure
they get on there.

Jetlagged abrazos from Singapore, where our place is running a TP-Link n700
but the card for the Wi-Fi reads 'Please don't reset router' :)x

- Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé