[Battlemesh] draft report on the results

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 16 18:10:46 CEST 2017

Hi Leonardo,

> Am 11/06/17 um 09:54 schrieb Leonardo Maccari:
> (...)
>> thanks! I was wondering if in one of the printout of the museum map (that
>> we used as a background for the map) there is an indication of the scale
>> of the map, in order to have a rough estimation of the distance from
>> one node to the other. I left a couple of these in the main BM room.
>
> I'm not at the museum today, but perhaps Paul finds an indication of the
> scale of the map. I did find the rooms' areas in square meters in the
> official price list here,

Assuming that the question has not yet been answered: One of the photos
of the map that Paul shared [1] includes a scale. It says "1:200". (I
don't know if your A4-sized copies of the map were reproduced at scale,
though.)

Cheers,
  Albert.

[1] See Message-Id 4F520680-DD3C-472E-8B0E-E59D99601387 at gmx.at from June