[Battlemesh] Open letter from European CNs to EU policy-makers

panayotis antoniadis panayotis at nethood.org
Mon Mar 13 11:20:26 CET 2017

Dear all,

There are people that have started working on translations of
the open letter in Portuguese (final), French, Spanish, Greek, and
hopefully more, collected all here:
http://etherpad.netcommons.eu/p/openletter_translations

Please feel free to contribute!

And keep in mind that the final deadline for signatures from CNs and
supporting organizations is on March 15th.

In the mean time we are working on a template press release, which
could be also translated and adapted for those of you willing to
disseminate
it along with the letter (something we'll ask of all signatories), here:
http://etherpad.netcommons.eu/p/openletter_press_release

Best,

Panos
http://nethood.org/panayotis/