[Battlemesh] #WBM10 Battlemesh in Vienna - Travel Scholarships

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 29 12:40:39 CEST 2017

Note: This mail to the list appears to have been delayed, but reached
the organizers off-list. I'll basically re-post my reply for reference
to other travel scholarship applicants.

Leonardo: Yes, please submit your video before (or by) March 31. We will
notify applicants about the outcome of the decision ASAP afterwards.

If you have attended WBM on a travel scholarship before, it would be
nice in your video to also address the outcomes of your previous
attendance on you personally, your community, etc., and what your
expectations and planned contributions for this WBM.

Thanks,
  Albert.