[Battlemesh] Ideas wanted for Google Summer of Code 2018

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Wed Nov 22 00:22:02 CET 2017

Hi there,

GSoC 2017 is barely over, GSoC 2018 will start soon. Next year the application period is earlier than the last years. So we need to start collecting ideas earlier, too.

To improve the presentation of our ideas, I’d like to use a new software: https://projects.freifunk.net/ <https://projects.freifunk.net/> The tool was introduced and showed at the mentors summit by Coala.
It changes the way of adding ideas, it has to be done via GitHub: https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents <https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents>

What do you think about this? Should we use that instead of our wiki page?

I’ll add an automatic deployment within the next days, so your ideas will be deployed after a commit to the repository.

Best,

Andi

—
Andreas Bräu