[Battlemesh] Last Update - Mesh is in the air <3

Gio gio at diveni.re
Thu May 3 10:38:10 CEST 2018

Hi!

Sorry for being so late but if there is still slots i would like to bring two
short talks

LibreRouter Status Update
After years of hard work on LibreRouter[0], the community network dreams
router, we have working prototypes. What we got and where we are heading.
~30 minutes
Gioacchino Mazzurco [1]

Decentraliazed culture repository
Community networks are not just people and antennas, communities produce and
share lot of cultural assets, nowaday most of those end up in proprietary
silos like youtube that are community and network unfriendly. Decentralized
culture repository is an attempt to create an home to community cultural
assets, in an decestralized and organized way.
(Don't worry it will not be the n'th talk about blockchain buzz miracle...)
~30 minutes
Gioacchino Mazzurco [1]

[0] https://librerouter.org/
[1] https://librerouter.org/article/gio/