[Battlemesh] Last Update - Mesh is in the air <3

senthil kumar sentenwin at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:27:49 CEST 2018

Hi Monica,

This is Senthil Kumar from India. I am excited to attend and deliver talk
in this year battlemesh. I have a valid Schengen Visa. But the airline
saying that I need a invitation letter to clear the immigration in Berlin
airport. Can you please send me the invitation letter. It is urgent. I am
sorry for the last minute mail. Looking forward.

On Thu, May 3, 2018, 1:08 AM Monic Meisel <monic at monic.de> wrote:

> Dear wireless networks activists,
>
> in only 5 days from now the *wireless-meshup* kicks off at c-base in
> Berlin \o/
> thanks everybody for the proposals, the schedule is packed with lots of
> interesting talks:
>
>    https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/schedule
>
> * There are rare open slots on Thursday evening and Wednesday morning left
> :)
>
> * And two cool social events, please RSVP one here:
> https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/holzmarkt
>
> * And if you are still there on Sunday, come with us and meet urban common
> activists at Prinzessinnengarten.
>
> * We rescheduled Elektras solder workshop to Friday 15-17 h, there are
> just two places left, first come first serve!
> https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/solderworkshop
>
> * Video streaming and recording will be done by Ryan and Cven plus helping
> hands from the community.
>
> * It would be great, if all of you prepare to help from Thursday on at
> least once in the kitchen … as community cooking is a WCW tradition :)
>
> So we look very much forward to see you in T-5d,
> Best from the organizers

Thanks and Regards,

*  •  **Senthilkumar M*

*  •  **Community Manager,*

*  •  **Google Developer Group Madurai*  *,*

  *•  **Mentor, Metoomentor.org*
*  •  allaboutsenthil.in <http://allaboutsenthil.in>*
  •  +91 8095207092