[Battlemesh] News from Paris / Next Battlemesh

Aube Richebourg aube.richebourg at posteo.net
Wed Apr 17 10:45:52 CEST 2019

Hi all!

We would like to share with you some news regarding the organisation of
the next Battlemesh edition here in Paris.
Everything is going smoothly regarding the venue and the rest of the
organisation. Some of the organisers visited again the 6B to see how we
will bring internet to the first floor of the building. It has been much
fun, here are some pictures of the visit:
https://nuage.polyno.me/s/ZFwEcP3eJkgrQjj

Regarding *accommodation*, we booked 24 beds at the Beautiful Belleville
Hostel (12 in 4-beds dorms and 12 in 2-beds dorms).

We think it will be difficult to find a cheaper accommodation so please,
make yourself known quickly if you are interested in an accommodation
package because the policy will be first-come, first-served. We will
then provide you with payment details.

You will find more details here :
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Accommodation_package. If there
is no more beds available with us, you can still book your own directly
with the hostel but with a different pricing.

Also, regarding the*travel grants*, we realised we had not given you a
deadline to apply. It will be May 10th.

Looking forward to meeting you all in July!

Aube, for the team