[Battlemesh] Google Summer of Code 2020

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Wed Dec 11 20:39:32 CET 2019

Hi there,

it's getting cold out there :)

So let's think about the next summer. The next summer of code. Today
Google announced the 16th edtion of Google Summer of Code:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

We plan to attend again as freifunk and would apply as umbrella
organization like as in the years before.

If you plan to participate (again), please get in touch with us.

For a successful application we need an updates list of ideas. All ideas
are collected at https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects

To add an idea you need to submit your idea to the github repository at
https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents
If you need help adding files or have any questions, please don't
hesitate to ask for help!

We need your ideas until mid of January 2020!

Maybe you can use the last days of this year to think of new ideas.

Best,

Andi