[Battlemesh] Wanted: mirrors for media.freifunk.net

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Mon Jan 14 17:26:59 CET 2019

Hi there,

you may have noticed that we're hosting event recordings at
https://media.freifunk.net/

Yesterday we published all the recordings we made at 35c3 in Leipzig.

All this only works because we have some mirrors for hosting the video
files. At the moment all of our mirrors are located in Germany and we'd
like to distribute that a bit more over the world :)

We use mirrorbits that selects the best mirror for a client.

Is there someone who can provide a mirror outside of Germany or outside
of Europe? We need about 100GB storage (with growing tendency), 2 rsyncd
endpoints (1 reading, 1 writing) and a webserver that serves the hosted
files via https.

If you can help us, please get in touch with me.

Thank you,

Andi