[Battlemesh] OLSR/Babel/BMX7 in docker/kubernetes

Fejes Ferenc fejes.ferenc.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:07:57 CEST 2019

Hi!

Probably not really related, a little bit more heavy solution, but maybe
you could try Mininet.
I successfully managed to run FRR on multiple nodes, BGP/EVPN, etc. Im
pretty sure it works with babeld as well

Ferenc

Philipp Borgers <borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl.
10., Sze, 8:41):