[Battlemesh] Slides of the presentations

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Sun Jul 14 14:53:59 CEST 2019

Thanks Baptiste,

I would like to give a presentation of how it was this battlemesh in my
local community, so It will be great to have the closing session
presentation with such interesting data you got [1]. Then it is an
example-proposal of how you want the PDFs uploaded in the wiki

[1]
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12/Events#BattleMeshV12_closing_session