[Battlemesh] OpenWrt community meeting along with Battlemesh

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Tue Jun 11 19:12:59 CEST 2019

Hi!

Some of the OpenWrt core team is currently having a meeting in Hamburg
and we are discussing about also having a more open community oriented
meeting in future. The idea came up to merge this with Battlemesh in
future (for Paris it is obviously a bit late...).

What we imagine is maybe a couple of talks and lots of hands-on and
maybe hackathons.

We may like to join forces for the next events and look forward to hear
you opinion on that.

Cheers

Daniel