[Battlemesh] (Quasi-)final schedule

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Tue Jun 25 23:54:07 CEST 2019

Hi,

We now have an almost final schedule:

    https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Talk_Schedule_and_Workshops

You can click on event titles to see a detailed description.

If you submitted an event proposal and don't see it in the schedule, it's
a bug, please talk to us.  Sorry for the few people that I forgot in the
first version, and I hope that I finally caught up with every proposal!

There can still be some minor timing changes, so don't forget to check
this page regularly for up-to-date information.  We will generate an ICS
file before the event so that you can import the schedule on your
favourite calendar tool.

See you,
Baptiste