[Battlemesh] Battlemesh 2019 scheduling

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Tue Mar 19 18:16:31 CET 2019

On 18.03.19 23:45, Rory Solomon wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone might have any updates around a sense of when
> the event will be happening this year?

*second* week of July

sorry for the delay - securing the funding took a bit longer than expected. But it's all good now, local team in Paris is preparing the official announcement as we speak.

To those who have told us in the poll to go for first week of July: We're sorry for the inconvenience! We got blocked by another event on short notice and had no choice in the end :( we hope you can still all make it and join us!

-paul