[Battlemesh] RFC - New LoRaLayer2 mesh protocol

Marek Lindner mareklindner at neomailbox.ch
Fri Feb 28 15:14:48 CET 2020

Hi,

On Friday, 28 February 2020 15:02:22 CET samuk at disroot.org wrote:
> The developers have written a new protocol for LoRa devices. As far as I
> know, it is the most mature mesh network protocol written for loRa.
> Information about the protocol can be found here;
>
> [..]
>
> I was wondering if anyone here had insights or observations on it, ideally
> in a comment on the above ticket, but email or pull requests also welcome!

have you considered joining the next battlemesh event, get a timeslot to
present your mesh protocol and then have a discussion with the audience ?

This might be the easiest way to get feedback from people that are active in
the mesh field & networking protocols for many years. All talks and discussions
are recorded for a consumption of a wider audience.

Cheers,
Marek