[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V12 videos are online!

Julien Rabier jrabier at ilico.org
Sun Jan 26 14:58:35 CET 2020

Hi,

I've suggested a patch to sync3c[1] in order to mirror the content of
the events on media.freifunk.net.

A more quick way is to manually edit sync3c.go[2] to replace api.media.ccc.de
by api.media.freifunk.net, and then launch "go build".

That's how I managed to retrieve a copy of bmv12 for my personal archive :-)

taziden

[1] https://github.com/muesli/sync3c/pull/3
[2] https://github.com/muesli/sync3c/blob/master/sync3c.go#L87