[Battlemesh] teleconferencing systems

txt.file at txtfile.eu txt.file at txtfile.eu
Fri Mar 13 23:00:43 CET 2020

For "phone" conferences with ~30 people I used mumble in the last years.
Works like a charm and no problems with this many people. The bigger
problem is that you do not know when somebody wants to say something and
therefore need to do CSMA/CA in your head. ;-)

I have used mumble on GNU/Linux, Android and iOS. It always worked
without problems. It even works with 32 kbit/s over GSM. Then you really
need to tweak the settings but you can listen to a conversation.

kind regards
txt.file