[Battlemesh] WBMv13 and COVID-19

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat Mar 14 20:14:49 CET 2020

Hi!

Sorry, maybe the word "conference" here is overloaded here. What I think
about is an event, where you have 100s of participants, maybe multiple
tracks, rooms, side events, etc. So a tool to help organizing a virtual
conference like that. Tools I have seen (Google Hangouts, Zoom) are
generally made for a single virtual space, no?

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m