[Battlemesh] WBMv13 and COVID-19

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:57:25 CET 2020

Hi,

A solution for a conference that can recreate the environment of an event
(multiple rooms, tracks, discussion panels, scheduled events) would be
great. INFOCOM this year will be delivered online, I'm curious about what
software will they be developing for this.

"INFOCOM 2020 Goes Online
The health and well-being of INFOCOM attendees are of our highest
priority.  Based on the current health situation around the world, we will
deliver INFOCOM 2020 online to registered attendees.  Following the
enormous success of INFOCOM's paper review process, Prof. Baochun Li of
University of Toronto will lead the design of an innovative online system
based on state-of-the-art tools that will give our attendees around the
world a new and unparalleled conference experience.  We will share all of
the details in the weeks ahead.  We look forward to welcoming you online at
INFOCOM 2020." in https://infocom2020.ieee-infocom.org/

Best,
Filipe