[Battlemesh] battlemesh spaces + hybrid exhibition on campaigns for digital rights

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Nov 10 10:49:48 CET 2020

On 09/11/20 22:07, Filipe Borges Teixeira wrote:
> Hi Panos,
>
> It sounds like a good idea, I've added a section on the wiki with the
> "hybrid" spaces. It could foster the participation of local
> communities, even in small / nano groups.

hi. yes also us in italy for the hacklabBo, the 31 october we did an
hybrid event, with 10 people of us in a big space, and there all
together we managed the videocall, music and a second streaming on
live.autistici.org.

this are the talks (using BBB of edu.cisti.org),

https://www.arkiwi.org/path64/aGFjay9oYWNrb3JkaWUvd2FybXVwIGhhY2tvcmRpZSAyMDIw/html

there is a mine talk about tools for videoconf !! and we are still
editing another about ninux.. (I link to you soon)

and this is the list of our equipment :)

audio in/out

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-U-Control-UCA202-Ultra-Low-Interface/dp/B000KW2YEI/ref=sr_1_24?dchild=1&keywords=behringer+usb+audio+interface&qid=1603443013&sr=8-24

 2 radio microfoni (circa 150euro) a small mixer (circa 100euro)

video in

https://www.amazon.it/LARNMERN-Scheda-acquisizione-Grabber-Giochi/dp/B08BJJKDVV

happy to see that we are doing similar actions.

I'm sorry that I arrive late to contrib... hum this weekend is really
hard to me, because I'm changing house.

So a big hug and thanks to share your knowledge.. that I'll see recorded.

hugs ignifugo