[Battlemesh] Event link and registration

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:16:38 CET 2020

Hi,

We will soon publish the links on our wiki and also announce it here.

We are double checking that the platform is up and running, a lot of last minute registrations were made last couple of hours and we want to make sure everything runs smoothly. Please stay tuned!

Thanks for pouting out the problem of the email, we will look into that.

See you later at WBMv13!

Best,

Filipe Teixeira