[Battlemesh] howto disable energy level (voice) on bigbluebutton

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Fri Nov 27 14:06:47 CET 2020

Hi,

During battlemeshv13 Daniel complained that some speaking style of
certain presenter resulted in some kind of audio loss.

That was identified as a default bigbluebutton option that detects when
the speaker is talking [1].

We can get rid of this option putting an energy-level of 0, and being
careful of muting more the inactive microphones.

I hope next time we don't have this issue, so the experience is even better.

Cheers,
Pedro

[1]
https://docs.bigbluebutton.org/support/faq.html#why-do-others-only-hear-part-of-my-audio