[Battlemesh] apnic blog: "Connecting Bhutan’s remote locations with TV White Space"

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:41:46 CEST 2020

H,

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing!

I've been using TV White Spaces for long-range maritime communications,
both above and underwater. However, 5G is "consuming" some of those white
spaces, I don't know how long they will be free, even for testing/research
purposes. The ISM band on the 400 MHz is too narrowband, unfortunately. It
would be perfect for these scenarios.

Best,
Filipe Teixeira

Bernd Naumann <bernd at kr217.de> escreveu no dia quinta, 15/10/2020 à(s)