[Battlemesh] Oct 27 - Reclaiming Digital Infrastructure for the Public Interest

Jessica Feldman feldman.jm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:29:15 CET 2020

Hello all,

Short notice, but I wanted to share this online event today, on "Reclaiming
Digital Infrastructure for the Public Interest," organized by the Digital
Civil Society Lab at Stanford University, where I do some research. They
specifically asked me to share with this list and I think they'd be happy
to hear more about mesh projects (especially non-US perspectives.)

All best,
Jessica Feldman