[Battlemesh] Amazon 900Mhz Sidewalk mesh?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Fri Sep 25 00:48:59 CEST 2020

Yes, would be interesting to know what they have in there. I'm suspecting
some kind of either GFSK or Chirped Spread Spectrum (LoRa or LoRa like)
radio, given the ranges indicated.  It would be interesting for someone to
do a tear-down and find the radio in the Amazon devices, and see what
chipset they are using.

I'm working at the moment on adding support for some LoRa modules to the
Serval Mesh to see how they compare with the RFD900 radios we have been
using to date.  I'm curious as to which will perform better, and if
urban/rural will make a difference.

Paul