[Battlemesh] Problems with gmail addresses

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed Apr 20 14:49:43 CEST 2022

Hi,

I've also had this issue of GMail now longer accepting mail from my
server and found a simple trick to make it work again:
Disable IPv6 when delivering to GMail.
I'm using Exim, so in my exim.conf I put

dns_ipv4_lookup = *.gmail.de : *.google.com

and that fixed it. Maybe the same can work for Ninux server?

Cheers

Daniel