[Battlemesh] Call for WBMv14 Location Proposals

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Tue Mar 15 10:54:38 CET 2022

yo folks

2022 is looking for location proposals for the "grand re-opening" :-) of
the annual wireless battlemesh cult.

This is the default .conf:
  * A place - preferably in Europe - that is reachable and affordable to
travel to by public transport
  * A venue for about **50-70 participants for one week**, with enough
space for 2 tracks: talking + hacking
  * Affordable accommodation (hostel, hotel, camping, ...) is available
nearby

Please send your proposals - *even if it is still a rough idea* - to the
organizers' mailing list at v14 at battlemesh.org by **March 20th**. A
template and additional info is available on the wiki [1]. We will then
get back to you, to set up a quick chat to discuss it further.

yours sincerely,
the fresh-out-of-covid-cryo-chamber wireless battlemesh mentor team

PS: We are currently experiencing some problems with delivering mail to
Gmail users (our admins are working on it), please forward this call to
all mesh-inclined friends :)

[1] https://www.battlemesh.org/CallForLocations