[Battlemesh] Date and venue confirmed: Sept. 19-22, Fusolab Rome

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at
Fri May 20 09:40:37 CEST 2022

Hi meshpeople,

hooray! We got your votes, we got the confirmation for the venue, so
here we go:

Battlemesh V14 is going to happen \o/

19th - 22nd September (Mon - Thu)
at Fusolab Rome, Italy [1,2]

(This also allows people to attend the RomHack camp and conference [3]
in Rome on September 23-24-25th.)

Please register if you're planing to come [4], so we can estimate space
requirements. We will attempt to secure a number of low-cost
accommodation packages on first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned for
details.

Please join the Battlemesh Matrix [5] if you haven't done so yet - it's
more fun for everyone to share the excitement :-)

And if you know somebody else / other communities who would enjoy our
company or might be interested in battlemesh topics, please spread the
word! Best of all, the battlemesh is a family friendly event! Let us
know about your ideas on talks/sessions/activities [6] even if they are
still rough.

Greetings from
   The WBMv14 orga team.

[1] https://www.fusolab.net/