[Battlemesh] BattleMesh v14 + RomHack

Claudio Pisa clauz at ninux.org
Sun Sep 4 23:01:48 CEST 2022

Dear all,

just a kind reminder that BattleMesh v14 is coming in a couple of weeks
(September 19-22)! Looking forward to meeting you in Rome, yay!

The orga team is still working on the schedule, however the proposed
talks look really interesting! [*]

Also, I am forwarding the e-mail below from the RomHack Camp organizers.
The RomHack camp will be held on September 23-25 in Rome, just after the
BattleMesh, and there will be some reserved space and slots for the
BattleMesh community.

Please be aware that the BattleMesh is (and has always been) free to
attend, while for RomHack you will need a ticket.

Also, if you are planning to attend RomHack please consider that the
accommodation package hotel (Hotel Antico Acquedotto) is quite on the
other side of the city and getting to RomHack might be a long trip by
public transport (1h-1.5h), quite tiring if done twice per day, so I
won't recommend staying there.

Getting a camping spot at the RomHack camping should be an option, or
you can check if there are any bungalows left, otherwise I suggest
finding an accomodation near the camping (as others are doing) or along
the Rome–Civita Castellana–Viterbo railway [%][#].

see you soon,
Clauz
on behalf of the local team

[*] https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14/Talk_proposals