[Battlemesh] Call For Battlemesh v14 Endorsements - last call

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:05:27 CEST 2022

Hi all,

The 14th edition of Battlemesh is less than one week to go!

Battlemesh relies greatly on the communities across the globe to spread the
word about it. It would be great if your community can endorse this year's
event.

We have updated the endorsers on the wiki
https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Endorsements

If you want to be part of it please send us the link and the logo to
v14 at battlemesh.org ASAP. You can adjust the template below to your audience.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Filipe, for the local and orga teams

Claudio Pisa <clauz at ninux.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 29/06/2022 à(s)