[Battlemesh] Announcement: Wireless Battlemesh v15 is coming up in May 8-14

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Mon Apr 3 23:10:27 CEST 2023

Hi everyone!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 11:25:55PM +0200, Pedro via Battlemesh wrote:
> I added the paypal checkout method (to facilitate paying with paypal or
> credit card) in the following pages
>
> https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15/AccomodationPackage
>
> https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15#Catering_package
>
> or here is the direct link: https://exo.cat/battlemeshv15-paypal.html
>
> On 3/22/23 14:10, Pedro wrote:
> > I mean, nobody except me paid for the 60 EUR accomodation package
> > because today/now we checked both bank account and paypal account
> >
> > paypal account is also available, but given it is an email we would like
> > to avoid giving them publicly and have more spam, if you want it, ask
> > for it to me or v15 at battlemesh.org
> >
> > we are working also in the paypal checkout method that will facilitate
> > credit card payment (a method that was available in Rome version v14
> > too)
> >
> > On 3/22/23 14:05, Pedro wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am the person responsible of the treasury operations this year
> > >
> > > We checked bank account and paypal and I am the only person that
> > > already signed up for the accomodation package
> > >
> > > Are you guys coming? Do you have any problems? Questions? Notes?
> > > Suggestions?

I have sent my registration to the v15@ email account, multiple times
and also again to all the receivers for which I've received gmail
bouncers complaining about refusing the forwarded message with my
address in From: field. I've tried reaching out about that in Matrix
and also only received a reply today and still haven't understood what
exactly I have to do to "register" and/or how I will know if my
"registatation" has been successful.

Despite lacking confirmation of my registration the money for me and my
partner should be in account which has recently been announced in the
wiki -- at the time when I wrote my registration email on March 6th all
I saw there was "TBA".

I'm writing this on the public list as I have never received a reply to
my messages sent to v15@ email, and kindly ask for a confirmation of my
stay and planned participation.