[Battlemesh] Permanent mesh testbed at the Canodròm Barcelona

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Mon Jul 17 14:44:21 CEST 2023

Hi,

Great news! UPC agreed on putting some of their devices in this
permanent mesh testbed

But because of our agendas we would put them at the end of September 2023

I can host the testbed in my home in the meantime if anybody want to
spend from now to that date doing experiments

If we are able to do an interesting testbed, then it would be easier to
get wifi5/wifi6 equipment there :)

Cheers,
Pedro