[Battlemesh] Testbed v15 (2023)

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Wed Mar 22 14:17:59 CET 2023

Thanks for showing your interest Dave,

Right now we are focusing on improving the calafou's network, we are
expecting to have:

- 5 plasmacloud wifi routers (thanks Marek, Simon for making it
possible); update: today I received the PoEs to connect them
- 3 reaconditionated xiaomi routers (crossfingers we can bypass the 4
warnings and hack them with openwrt [1])

and nearly 18 devices TP-LINK TL-WDR4300 of UPC as you might have seen
in previous editions

so now I have 3 devices with me, and I will ensure they work, and start
flashing the openwisp image Federico is working on

I think it would be appreciated to have a wiki page for the v15 testbed
so we can have all the info there

We expect to have a testbed running from day 1, so that's the priority now

If we manage to have more time we will consider your ideas Dave; but
ideally, people should get involved to ensure things get done

Cheers!!
Pedro

[1] https://openwrt.org/inbox/toh/xiaomi/xiaomi_mi_router_4a_gigabit_edition