[Battlemesh] RFC: A mesh project proposal

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at
Thu Nov 9 22:00:59 CET 2023

If data on the tech/operational side of things is on your wishlist as
well, check the work by the wonderful people at Freifunk & Gluon who
collect "census" data big time:

Sources: https://github.com/freifunk-gluon/census-exporter
(I don't link to the live Grafana to spare them a DDoS ;-)

Inside the repo, communities.json has the per-community data source
URLs, and I'm pretty sure they have something documented about GDPR and
privacy issues of this type of data collection somewhere.

Maybe it's time to start a pad for collecting resources already?