[Bologna] Fwd: [Battlemesh] Google Summer of Code 2017 is coming

Ilario iochesonome a gmail.com
Mer 4 Gen 2017 12:14:42 CET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andreas Bräu <ab a andi95.de>
Date: 2017-01-01 16:49 GMT+01:00
Subject: [Battlemesh] Google Summer of Code 2017 is coming
To: battlemesh a ml.ninux.org

Hi there,

I wish you a happy new year! New year, new GSoC! :)

We're planning to apply again as organisation for GSoC 2017. As last
year we want to be an umbrella organisation for wireless communities.
More information on GSoC you can find at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

Google announced the new program in October. The period to apply as
organisation will start on January 19 and will close on February 9:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

As every year we need your ideas for possible projects. These ideas are
one of the most important parts of our application. They are also source
for students to develop their project proposals. Please add your ideas
to our wiki page at https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas Our ideas from last
year I copied to https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas_GSoC_2016

We're also looking for people helping us in administration. If you're
interested in supporting us, send us a message.

Please spread this to your communities, so we can get a great
collections of ideas! If you know of other wireless communities, please
inform them, too.

Best regards,

Andi