[Bologna] Finanziamenti NLnet foundation

ThEgAmEr xthegamerx a gmail.com
Lun 3 Dic 2018 11:22:08 CET

https://nlnet.nl/PET/

 This is why between now and 2021 we will award 5.6 million euro in
small to medium-size R&D grants towards privacy and trust enhancing
technologies. We are looking for new ideas and core technologies that
help society tackle hard but very very important questions, each of
which has significant social and economic consequences. The project
results become available under an open source license, so anyone can
read and validate the source code, and anyone can use the code to
create technology that fits their own purposes.

We are seeking project proposals between 5.000 and 50.000 euro's -
with the potential to scale them up if there is proven potential.
Reliability, confidentiality, integrity and security should be the
'new normal' of the internet, something ordinary users should not have
to worry about. Trust is one of the key drivers for the Next
Generation Internet, and an adequate level of privacy is a
non-negotiable requirement for that. We want to assist independent
researchers and developers to create powerful new technology, and to
help them put it in the hands of future generations as building blocks
for a fair and democratic society and an open economy that benefits
all.

The first call of NGI Zero PET opened up on December 1st 2018, with a
deadline for submission of February 1st 2019 12:00 CET.