[ninux-Firenze] enquiry price

Tony eow at rfsjenshzft.gov
Mon Dec 22 04:10:43 CET 2014

Dear Sir/Madam:

Hope your everything is fine with you. Thank you for reading my e-mail

I'm TonyCao from LONGVOYAGE Mould which is a mould manufacturing factory Which  has 10 years experiences in mould field located in Shenzhen near Hongkong.

LONGVOYAGE Mould is a full-service providing:
product design
plastic injection mould
double-color mould
shuttle mould
die-casting mould
stamping mould
rapid prototyping
secondary processing assembly

If you have any inquiry , Please drop me a chance, We can offer:
- Competitive price.
- Fast project turn-around.
- Perfect mould without any defect.
- Best service
- Effective communication channel
- Quick delivery without delay

Whether you are an engineer, purchasing agent,inventor,or someone who requires custom plastic injection mould ,
and some small hardware mould , LONGVOYAGE Mould can mould your concepts into products!

Best regards
Tony Cao
LongVoyage Technology Co.,Ltd
Room 219,HuaFeng Times Square, Baoan 25 District, ShenZhen, China.,
Building A6-A7,Hengtaiyu Industrial  Zone,Hongao ,GongMingTown,Baoan District Shen Zhen,China
Tel:  (86 755) 2788 8580
Fax: (86 755) 2788 8180