[Ninux-day] Detail question on ljubljana system

Jernej Kos kostko at unimatrix-one.org
Sat Nov 28 15:57:33 CET 2009

Hi!

On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 15:36 +0100, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> Mitar I understood from the presentation that you read the data from
> the router using some simple HTTP GET

Yes statistical data is read from the router using HTTP GET. Routing
data is read from the routing daemon running on the monitoring node as
the OLSR protocol is link-state and each node knows the complete
topology.

> what about when you push the configuration in router ? still using
> HTTP ? not authenticated at all ?

You can't push just configuration to routers at the moment, you push
complete firmware images. This is done via SSH and so it is
authenticated.

Best regards.
--
Jernej Kos <kostko at unimatrix-one.org>