[Ninux-day] Private IP ranges used by networks

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sun Nov 29 01:05:59 CET 2009

Hi!

We have been talking that it would be great if we could produce a list
of all private IP ranges which are used by various open wifi networks.
So that new networks as ours could find which IP ranges are not used so
that we could start using that and would be peering with other networks
easier now and later. (We would use private network in 10.* range.)

So can everybody send a list of private IP ranges you are using and/or
private IP ranges in 10.* which you do not use?

If anybody has FreeNetworks allocations stored somewhere it would be
also great if he/she could send them here.

I will then try to compile a list of current used ranges, what is free
or hopefully free and maybe even not in the conflict with FreeNetworks
allocations.

Mitar