[Ninux-day] Thanks for coming ! :)

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:17:10 CET 2009

Hello,

from Ninux, we really want to thank everybody for coming to our event!
The Ninux Day was very successfull also because many of you traveled
from far away to Rome to meet us.

we had a great weekend ! It was our first time organizing something so
big, and we had no idea how it was going to be.

We are very happy now. We think everybody had a great time and we will
see the positive effects of what happened in Rome during the following
months.

we registered 123 people attending at Defrag_ over the three days, a
massive result.

Of course, we are going to repeat the Ninux Day next year, so stay
tuned. For now I just remind everybody the next meeting at the
Wireless Community Weekend in Berlin:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2010

I hope to see all of you soon ! :)

Saverio

PS: also Aaron told me about something he is organizing in Vienna,
please Aaron post to the list the details because I forgot to write
down a note :)