[Ninux-day] Wrap-up

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon Nov 30 21:04:01 CET 2009

Hi!

> A good starting point might be to create a mailintg list and start
> contributing there.

Aaron has already made such mailing list. Everybody interested in this
is more than welcome to join:

> it maybe can be configured at the same site as mentioned before.

Yes, we could make a smaller site/wiki for "interop" specific things,
where we would write down things like schema, publish links to our
source code repositories, and also use it for IP allocations
list/cooperation.

I think it would be useful for it to be more or less selfcontaining,
small and simple.

> Let's think on this, but in my opinion we should take an action and
> lot leave the things as they are now.

Agreed. On Ninux Day there have been also people from Italy just across
the border with Slovenia and we could do some links together (as we are
extending our network in Slovenia to Nova Gorica soon, which is just on
the border) but we cannot as it is illegal in Italy. :-(

Mitar