[Nodeshot] hi !

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 21 15:54:56 CEST 2013

No,
I just drop some useless code to adapt it just for our needs.
Photologue can be more complex.
I can say that it's in production for more then a year, in verdebinario's inventario, and we saw it as very stable.

Now I'm developing a webGIS, in Django and Openlayers, for landslides prevention. One of theese day I could easly add some features in nodeshot, as:

Selectable zoom-in/zoom-out
terrain elevation profileĀ

How could I proceed ?
I've just forked nodeshot to my github profile, instead of this I should fork the refactoring branch ?